|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gang come across in the morning?
(a) Dead mules
(b) Dead babies
(c) An Indian camp
(d) A Mexican village
2. Who does the Kid meet sitting around a campfire?
3. Why does the company travel at night?
(a) To avoid the law
(b) To avoid the indians
(c) To get the best of the weather
(d) To attack villages
4. In what part of the body is the Kid shot?
(a) The back
(b) The hand
(c) The head
(d) The leg
5. What does Glanton's horse bite?
(a) The Kid's finger
(b) The Judge's ear
(c) A pony's ear
(d) An Indian's nose
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the group of men?
2. In what city is the Kid shot?
3. Where does the gang camp?
4. Why won't the men shoot the horse?
5. Who asks the Kid and Toadvine where the Kentuckian has gone?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)