|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Glanton go no further than Presido?
(a) He is wanted.
(b) He has no money.
(c) He is injured.
(d) He has to go home to his family
2. Who asks the Kid and Toadvine where the Kentuckian has gone?
(b) Black Jackson
(d) The Judge
3. How many men named Jackson are there?
4. What does the gang ask for from the doctor in exchange for their protecting him?
(a) His money
(b) His knife
(c) His fort
(d) His gun
5. Glanton and the Judge convince the doctor he is in danger of ___________.
(a) The Indians
(b) His so called friends
(c) The weather
(d) The government
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain White think is still not over?
2. What is the name of the group of men?
3. What part of the body does the arrow hit the Kid?
4. Where does the gang go to to get clean?
5. What language did the Judge use to call down to the Indians?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)