|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the gang invited to dinner?
(a) The major's
(b) The president's
(c) The Judge's
(d) The governor's
2. When does the Kid talk to people when he is on the road?
(a) When he needs money
(b) When he needs food
(c) When he needs directions
(d) When he gets lonely
3. What does the sergeant find behind the hut?
(a) A baby
(b) A creek
(c) A go kart
(d) A letter
4. What is the name of the group of men?
(a) Glanton's gang
(b) Peter's gang
(c) Phil's gang
(d) Jackson's gang
5. What does the Captain ask the Sergeant to buy the Kid?
(a) A flask
(b) A saddle
(d) A gun
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does the Glanton gang lose in the fight?
2. With which of the following is the Kid not provided?
3. Where do Judge Holden and his men ride?
4. Where is the next place the Kid arrives?
5. From what state is the soldier that befriends the Kid and Toadvine?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)