|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Into what did the Judge turn the dirt?
2. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
(b) The forest
(d) The desert
3. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
(a) His shoes
(b) His knife
(c) The mule
(d) His whiskey
4. When does the Kid leave the Hermit's house?
(a) Two days later
(b) A week later
(c) The next morning
(d) That night
5. How long has the Mexican war been over?
(a) A year
(b) Two years
(c) Ten years
(d) Six months
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the bones mean to the company?
2. What is the name of the group of men?
3. What kind of drink does the Kid grab from behind the bar?
4. In whose company does the sergeant serve?
5. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)