|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day does the company start traveling?
2. What charges the men?
(a) An elephant
(b) An Indian tribe
(c) A buffaloe
(d) A wild bull
3. In what part of the body is Tobin shot?
(a) His arm
(b) His leg
(c) His foot
(d) His throat
4. Of whom is the lieutenant afraid?
5. How long has the Mexican war been over?
(a) Six months
(b) Ten years
(c) A year
(d) Two years
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the gang find its scouts mutilated?
2. What does the gang ask for from the doctor in exchange for their protecting him?
3. What kind of drink does the Kid grab from behind the bar?
4. What does the gang ride through to get into the mountains?
5. Where does the gang camp?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)