|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the men go to meet the local women?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A tavern
(c) A bordello
(d) A dancehall
2. What is the name of the group of men?
(a) Peter's gang
(b) Jackson's gang
(c) Glanton's gang
(d) Phil's gang
3. What is the answer when the man asks where they are from?
(d) New York
4. Who asks the Kid and Toadvine where the Kentuckian has gone?
(a) The Judge
(c) Black Jackson
5. Who do Toadvine and the Kid meet at Alamo Mucho?
(a) The doctor
(d) The Judge
Short Answer Questions
1. From what state is the soldier that befriends the Kid and Toadvine?
2. What does the gang ask for from the doctor in exchange for their protecting him?
3. In what part of the body is Tobin shot?
4. What does Glanton use to make the men chose who shoots the injured men?
5. What language did the Judge use to call down to the Indians?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)