|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does the Judge turn up?
(a) The side show boy
(b) His mother
2. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
(a) His shoes
(b) The mule
(c) His knife
(d) His whiskey
3. With what does the Kid beat the barman?
(a) A bottle
(b) A broom
(c) A whip
(d) A gun
4. What does the Kid offer the tavern owner in exchange for a drink?
(a) His knife
(b) A bread roll
5. What does Tobin tell the Kid he needs to kill?
(a) The Judge's horses
(b) The gang
(c) The side show boy
(d) The Judge
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Glanton go no further than Presido?
2. How many recruits does the Kid go into town with?
3. What does Glanton use to make the men chose who shoots the injured men?
4. Which character decides to stay with the Judge?
5. How long does the fire last?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)