|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the gang ask for from the doctor in exchange for their protecting him?
(a) His fort
(b) His knife
(c) His money
(d) His gun
2. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
(a) To keep the economy going
(b) To keep alive
(c) To wipe out the Mexican race
(d) To avenge the loss of American life
3. Where does the company store the antelope meat?
(a) In black bags
(b) In the supply wagon
(c) In their pouches
(d) In a portable fridge
4. How long does the gang ride at night?
(a) Three weeks
(b) Five weeks
(c) Two days
(d) Two weeks
5. What rank is the soldier?
(a) A general
(b) A colonel
(c) A sergeant
(d) A captain
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the gang camp?
2. What country does the company make out towards in the morning?
3. For whom is the Kentucky soldier looking?
4. Where does the gang find its scouts mutilated?
5. Which of the characters does not want to stop at the old mission?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)