|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what did the Judge once save the gang?
(a) Wild animals
(d) Capital punishment
2. Whose head is the gang after?
(b) Captain White
3. How many men die within ten days?
4. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
(a) To wipe out the Mexican race
(b) To keep alive
(c) To avenge the loss of American life
(d) To keep the economy going
5. What does the gang ride through to get into the mountains?
(a) A desert
(b) An Indian camp
(c) A village
(d) A pine forest
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Judge Holden and his men ride?
2. Who asks the Kid and Toadvine where the Kentuckian has gone?
3. Who leads the Sonoran cavalry?
4. How many days later do the Indians attack?
5. Of whom is the lieutenant afraid?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)