|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the judge's surname?
2. What does the sergeant find behind the hut?
(a) A creek
(b) A baby
(c) A letter
(d) A go kart
3. What is the name of the group of men?
(a) Phil's gang
(b) Glanton's gang
(c) Jackson's gang
(d) Peter's gang
4. What kind of teeth does the guard have?
5. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
(a) To avenge the loss of American life
(b) To keep the economy going
(c) To keep alive
(d) To wipe out the Mexican race
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the hermit used to be?
2. With which of the following is the Kid not provided?
3. What do the bones mean to the company?
4. What do the gang have a contract to do?
5. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)