|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many wagons are burning in the desert floor?
2. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
(a) To keep the economy going
(b) To keep alive
(c) To avenge the loss of American life
(d) To wipe out the Mexican race
3. What possession of the Kid's does the Sergeant sell?
(a) The mule
(b) His shoes
(c) His knife
(d) His whiskey
4. What is the judge's surname?
5. What does the Captain ask the Sergeant to buy the Kid?
(a) A gun
(b) A saddle
(d) A flask
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain White think is still not over?
2. Who shoots the Indian leader?
3. Who is the man's father?
4. What state is the gang heading toward?
5. What does Glanton use to make the men chose who shoots the injured men?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)