|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
(a) To keep the economy going
(b) To avenge the loss of American life
(c) To wipe out the Mexican race
(d) To keep alive
2. How long has the Mexican war been over?
(a) A year
(b) Six months
(c) Two years
(d) Ten years
3. The man knows they are looking for __________.
(b) Captain White
(c) General Lock
4. With which of the following is the Kid not provided?
(a) A horse
(b) A shirt
(c) A gun
(d) A pair of shoes
5. Where do Judge Holden and his men ride?
(a) The hotel
(b) The tavern
(c) The Governor's palace
(d) The court
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men does the Glanton gang lose in the fight?
2. In whose company does the sergeant serve?
3. What is the judge's surname?
4. From what state is the soldier that befriends the Kid and Toadvine?
5. Where does the gang find the pueblo?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)