|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which of the following is the Kid not provided?
(a) A pair of shoes
(b) A shirt
(c) A gun
(d) A horse
2. Why is it important to continue the fight against the Mexicans?
(a) To keep the economy going
(b) To avenge the loss of American life
(c) To keep alive
(d) To wipe out the Mexican race
3. Who leads the Sonoran cavalry?
(a) General Lock
(b) Colonel White
(c) Captain Brown
(d) General Elias
4. Where do Judge Holden and his men ride?
(a) The court
(b) The tavern
(c) The hotel
(d) The Governor's palace
5. How many days later do the three men ride out with the Glanton gang?
Short Answer Questions
1. In whose company does the sergeant serve?
2. What is the name of the group of men?
3. What does the Captain ask the Sergeant to buy the Kid?
4. Where does the Kid ride to in the evening?
5. What do the gang have a contract to do?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)