1. Where is Biram?
2. What church does Elias Chacour's family attend?
3. Since when has Palestine been under British rule?
4. What do the residents of Palestine hope?
That an independent state would soon be formed.
5. Where is Elias on a warm afternoon in 1947?
Sitting high in his favorite tree.
6. What does Elias realize that warm afternoon?
That something important is about to happen.
7. What does Elias's father purchase?
This section contains 5,821 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)