|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Hopeful Word After by: David Hazard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are "blood brothers" in Elias's eyes?
(a) All Palestinians.
(b) Jews and Palestinians.
(c) All Jews no matter where they live in the world.
(d) Any human on Earth.
2. What seems to be the goal of both sides of the Palestinian conflict?
(b) Obliteration of one another.
3. How does Elias feel about the situation with the Palestinians?
(a) Optimistic that the Jewish government will start being fair.
4. How do the Zionist act after the British leave?
(a) They enact fair laws to protect the original inhabitants of Palestine.
(b) They grab land that is not theirs blowing up villages in the process.
(c) They start developing their land and leave the other groups alone.
(d) They retreat to a small area around Jerusalem.
5. Who is involved in the problem Elias learns about while he is in Germany?
(a) The regular Israeli soldiers conduct the killings.
(b) They do not know.
(c) A banned sect of Irgun members.
(d) Lebanese Christians and Israeli soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elias set up in anticipation of his absence?
2. How does Elias say terrorism is often redefined as?
3. Of what are those who are killed accused?
4. What does Elias ask of his congregation?
5. Where do many of the villagers go?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)