|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Hopeful Word After by: David Hazard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the other seminarians feel about Palestine?
(a) They were divided in support of the Zionist and the native Palestinians.
(b) There was very little knowledge of what is happening in Palestine.
(c) They are wholly supportive of the Zionist movement.
(d) They are appalled at the way the Zionist were slaughtering innocent people.
2. Which one of Jesus' sayings comes to Elias' mind at the end of this chapter?
(a) "Father forgive them for they know not what they do."
(b) "Ask and ye shall receive."
(c) "Blessed are the poor in spirit."
(d) "Work, for the night is coming."
3. What does Elias decide to do?
(a) Make the church interdenominational.
(c) Rebuild the church.
(d) Let the groups work things out among themselves.
4. What is the Zionists' reply to the argument that wherever they establish a State of Israel, there would already be people living there?
(a) They said God would take care of the problem.
(b) They would negotiate peaceful co-existance.
(c) They would give the people more-than-fair prices for their land and help them relocate.
(d) They would force resettlement of those peoples.
5. What does Elias think God desires?
(a) A turning to God.
(d) A new way of thinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faraj say is the problem with Western theology?
2. How do the Christians in Ibillin feel?
3. What does Elias show at the opening of each community center?
4. What is Elias read to do?
5. What is Elias's primary desire?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)