|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Hopeful Word After by: David Hazard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what do the Palestinians still struggle?
(a) Basic survival.
(b) Their desire for revenge.
(c) The need for validation.
2. What does the second Supreme Court rule?
(a) That the village of Biram is to be returned to the original inhabitants.
(b) They still do not make a ruling.
(c) That the village of Biram no longer belongs to the original inhabitants.
(d) That the village of Biram is to be divided between the Jews and the original inhabitants.
3. What of the Bible is a mystery to Elias?
(a) The story of Issac and Essau.
(b) The story of Joseph.
(c) The Beatitudes.
(d) The miracles of healing by Jesus.
4. What is the state of the physical church building?
(a) There never was a church building there.
(b) It is kept up quite well.
(c) In ruins.
(d) It is fine but quite filthy.
5. What does Elias ask of Westerners?
(a) Ask hard questions of Israel.
(b) Stop thinking that Arabs are the only terrorists in the situation.
(c) Search for a means that both sides can win.
(d) Stay out of the conflict.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elias learn when he is giving a speech in Germany?
2. When do the British withdraw from Palestine completely?
3. What does Elias hope will be the action of those reading his book?
4. What causes the villagers anxiety?
5. What are the Christians called who remain in Jerusalem?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)