|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through A Hopeful Word After by: David Hazard.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is kept from Sabra and Shatila?
(a) The families of the people in Sabra and Shatila.
(b) Just the press; UN peacekeepers are allowed.
(c) The press and UN peacekeepers.
(d) Just UN peacekeepers; the press is allowed.
2. What is one challenge Elias and Faraj encounter in Paris?
(a) They were young and did not find their new home challenging.
(b) The language.
(c) The customs.
(d) The size of the city.
3. What does Elias see in Jesus?
4. What does Elias realize is making matters worse in Ibillin?
(a) The Jewish settlement starting within a few kilometers of the village.
(b) The misunderstanding between the Christians and the Muslims.
(c) His own anger and lack of forgiveness to the Zionists.
(d) The required billeting of Jewish military forces in the village.
5. What does Elias establish in Ibillin?
(a) A political action center for the promotion of peace.
(b) A museum about the holocaust.
(c) A youth camp for all faiths.
(d) A safe zone for displaced children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Elias resisted?
2. How long does Elias vow he will stay in Ibillin?
3. Who acts as a little dictator?
4. Where are Zionist soldiers winning against the British?
5. What is Bishop Joseph Raya determined to do?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)