|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Outcasts.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elias's primary desire?
(a) To return to his home in Biram.
(b) To become a lawyer to fight the Zionist legally.
(c) For his parents to return to Biram and their former life of orchard care and serenity.
(d) To fight in the underground liberation group.
2. What does Elias decide to do at the end of the chapter "Singled out?"
(a) To move to the United States.
(b) To find a peaceful way to respond to the situation.
(c) To convert to Judaism.
(d) To fight as a terrorist.
3. Where does Elias go?
(a) To the United States.
(b) To Saudi Arabia to study.
(c) To an orphanage.
(d) To Jerusalem to study.
4. What do Elias and Faraj find lacking in their rather clinical studies?
(a) A sense of community.
(b) Depth of knowledge by the teachers.
(c) A sense of awe.
5. What does Michael want for Elias?
(a) Permission for Elias to emmigrate to the United States.
(b) A school for Elias.
(c) To find him a spot in the children's liberation movement.
(d) Permission for Elias to continue to care for his orchards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elias see in Jesus?
2. What does Michael realize about Elias?
3. Who is Elias's hero?
4. What New Testament passage still disturbs Michael?
5. Who is Katoub?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)