|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Narrowing Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Elias often punished at his new school?
(a) For refusing to do his school work.
(b) For breaking rules and disagreeing with doctrine.
(c) For aruging with the law professors.
(d) For aruging against the Zionist.
2. When do the British withdraw from Palestine completely?
3. Where does Elias go?
(a) To an orphanage.
(b) To Saudi Arabia to study.
(c) To Jerusalem to study.
(d) To the United States.
4. Why are Michael and his brothers outraged?
(a) That they are employed on land that they own.
(b) That the orchards have been cared for so poorly.
(c) That they get paid a pittance.
(d) That the Jewish landowner does not even live on the land.
5. Why do the Arab villages through which the men of Biram travel offer no help?
(a) They think they are thieves.
(b) They think the Zionist deserve the land.
(c) They are afraid for their own safety.
(d) They have nothing to offer the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What New Testament passage still disturbs Michael?
2. Who is Elias's hero?
3. Why do they end up in Paris?
4. What soldiers would be coming to the village?
5. Where do many of the villagers go?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)