|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Link.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elias decide he has to do about his people's struggles?
(a) He has to work to right the wrongs with violence if necessary.
(b) He has to put the struggles of his people into the perspective of God's plan.
(c) He has to let them go.
(d) He has to work to right the wrongs in court legally.
2. Why is the lay person in charge of the church in Ibillin angry?
(a) That the former priest leaves and takes all the valuables belonging to the church with him.
(b) That Elias is not in favor of a violent solution to regaining their lands.
(c) That they have not sent a new priest to Ibillin until now.
(d) That they send such a young priest.
3. What does Michael realize about Elias?
(a) That he needs more activity than other children his age.
(b) That he is in danger of becoming an activist.
(c) That he needs a purpose.
(d) That he is more spiritually oriented than the other children.
4. What does Elias decide to do?
(a) Let the groups work things out among themselves.
(c) Make the church interdenominational.
(d) Rebuild the church.
5. With what is Elias temporarily elated?
(a) The success of the villagers at Ibillin.
(b) the march to the Knesset.
(c) The new awareness of the world to the Palestinian problem.
(d) The new rights awarded native Palestinians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is involved in the problem Elias learns about while he is in Germany?
2. How did the native Jewish inhabitants feel about the actions of the Zionists?
3. What are the Christians called who remain in Jerusalem?
4. What is happening in the new Jewish government?
5. What does the Responsible do when his support begins to erode?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)