|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Link.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elias decide to do at the end of the chapter "Singled out?"
(a) To move to the United States.
(b) To convert to Judaism.
(c) To fight as a terrorist.
(d) To find a peaceful way to respond to the situation.
2. What does the Responsible do when his support begins to erode?
(a) Goes to reconcile with Elias.
(b) Writes a letter to the Bishop about Elias.
(c) Attempts to turn others against Elias.
3. What action supersedes other problems in the Middle East?
(a) The invasion of the Sinai Peninsula by Israel.
(b) The establishment of a quota of Arab citizens in Israel.
(c) The establishment of the PLO.
(d) The Russian aggression in Europe.
4. Of what does a fig tree remind Elias?
(a) His father working on the orchards.
(b) His time as a child climbing the tree to get closer to God.
(c) The idea of all humans being grafted together in a brotherhood by God.
(d) Jesus's curse of a tree in the New Testament.
5. What does Elias realize that warm afternoon?
(a) That an earthquake just shook the region.
(b) That his father is finally returning from England that day.
(c) That his youngest sister has just been born.
(d) That something important is about to happen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elias think most Europeans believe about Palestine?
2. How does Elias' increased fame help his people?
3. How do further land reforms harm the Palestinians?
4. What New Testament passage still disturbs Michael?
5. What is happening in the new Jewish government?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)