|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grafted In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Elias and Faraj find lacking in their rather clinical studies?
(b) A sense of awe.
(c) A sense of community.
(d) Depth of knowledge by the teachers.
2. Of what does Elias's father make certain?
(a) That the children understand how to be Arabs as well as Christians.
(b) That the children know their heritage.
(c) That his children were well educated.
(d) That the children understand the reason for the visitors.
3. What are the Christians called who remain in Jerusalem?
4. What of the Bible is a mystery to Elias?
(a) The story of Joseph.
(b) The miracles of healing by Jesus.
(c) The Beatitudes.
(d) The story of Issac and Essau.
5. When do the men who were taken by the Irgun return?
(b) A week later.
(c) Several years later.
(d) A few months later.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Elias immersed in at his new home?
2. What does Elias begin to write?
3. Where do many of the villagers go?
4. What contributes to the poor reputation of the Palestinians?
5. Where do the children in Biram attend school?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)