|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grafted In.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Elias and Faraj find lacking in their rather clinical studies?
(b) A sense of community.
(c) Depth of knowledge by the teachers.
(d) A sense of awe.
2. Where do many of the villagers go?
(d) The United States.
3. From whom does Elias learn the most?
(a) The village wise woman.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) The village pastor.
4. After his ordination, what does Elias receive?
(a) A choice of things to do.
(b) A ring symbolizing his new life.
(c) His first assignment.
(d) His inheritance from his father.
5. What is Biram like?
(c) There is no evidence that there has ever been a village there.
(d) A few families are still living there.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does a fig tree remind Elias?
2. What do the seminarians believe the Zionist's mission should be?
3. What does Elias see in Jesus?
4. Who is Elias's hero?
5. How do the other seminarians feel about Palestine?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)