|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing the women of the first ward do with the body of their fallen comrade after they return?
(a) They tell the men to bury her
(b) They wrap her in a sheet
(c) They bury her immediately
(d) They wash her
2. What does the Doctor's Wife suggest to her husband she will do with the scissors?
(a) She does not know
(b) Trim his beard
(c) Attack the Thugs
(d) Kill herself
3. What does the Girl with Dark Glasses do with her bed, that the Doctor's Wife wishes she had thought to do?
(a) Ties makeshift ropes along the side for protection
(b) Pushes it together with another
(c) Moves it nearer the open window
(d) Makes a tent over it with a blanket
4. Who takes control of the Leader's gun?
(a) The Chronicler
(b) The Doctor's Wife
(c) An unnamed woman of the second ward
(d) An unnamed Thug
5. In what state do the Doctor and his Wife find their house?
(a) Demolished and filthy
(b) Dusty but intact
(d) Cluttered but sanitary
Short Answer Questions
1. What does each member of the sieging group carry with her?
2. Why is the Gaunt Old Woman's body particularly light?
3. Who is not a part of the group that walks to the city with the Doctor's Wife?
4. What does the night guard do when the Doctor's Wife sits at the main entrance of the quarantine?
5. What is eating a man's corpse in a city square?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)