Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What pierces a blind man's leg as he searches the same supermarket as the Doctor's Wife?
(a) A splinter of glass
(b) A stray nail
(c) A sardine tin lid
(d) A rotten fish bone
2. What does the First Man decide to do with his house at the end of the chapter?
(a) Give it to the writer as long as he is blind
(b) Expel the writer and take it back
(c) Move in but allow the writer to stay
(d) Give it to the writer permanently
3. How many people are living in the First Man's apartment?
4. Whose house is furthest away from the asylum?
(a) The Man with the Eye-Patch
(b) The First Man
(c) The Girl with Dark Glasses
(d) The Doctor
5. What is eating a man's corpse in a city square?
(a) A group of crows
(c) A group of blind people
(d) A pack of dogs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Doctor's Wife hide in the Gaunt Old Woman's garden before leaving?
2. When the Doctor's Wife gets out of bed, what does she choose not to put on?
3. Whom is the first person the Doctor's Wife informs she can see?
4. What do two men returning from the Thugs warn the first warders not to do?
5. What ailment does the Doctor's Wife fear she has at the end of Chapter 10?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)