|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the government ask families to do as the epidemic spreads faster?
(a) Keep their blind indoors
(b) Burn the belongings of any blind family members
(c) KIll their blind immediately
(d) Personally deliver their blind to quarantine locations
2. A crash of what type of vehicle requires the Minister of Transportation to issue releases about the epidemic?
(a) A train
(b) An airplane
(c) A series of cars
(d) A bus
3. What are the inmates instructed to do after eating meals?
(a) Call to the guard post for intructions
(b) Wash all containers and utensils
(c) Leave all containers at the front door for pick-up
(d) Burn all containers and leftovers
4. Why is the Girl with Dark Glasses seeing the Doctor?
(c) Partial Blindness
5. Which of the following is not a career of an arriving inmate?
(a) Taxi driver
(b) Hotel maid
(c) Shop clerk
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does the First Man accidentally leave with the Thief?
2. How many inmates are ordered to take away the Thief's body?
3. Who is the last patient the Doctor sees the day before he goes blind?
4. How does the Doctor describe the whiteness of First Man's blindness?
5. Which of the following is not among the objects that internees saw immediately before going blind?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Doctor do when his Wife tells him that a Man with an Eye-Patch has arrived in the ward?
2. Describe the humiliation that occurs when the Doctor tries to use the toilet in Chapter 6.
3. How does the First Man compose himself in the Doctor's office?
4. By this point, is the dispersal of food effectively organized by Chapter 7?
5. What news does the Minister of Health have for the Doctor when he calls back?
6. Describe the Man with the Eye-Patch.
7. Describe the asylum dormitory.
8. Describe the state of the dormitory at the end of Chapter 6.
9. Does the First Man trust the man who comes to his aid after he goes blind?
10. Describe what happens when the Doctor's Wife wakes up in the morning.
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)