|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Doctor describe the whiteness of First Man's blindness?
2. What does the government ask families to do as the epidemic spreads faster?
(a) Burn the belongings of any blind family members
(b) KIll their blind immediately
(c) Personally deliver their blind to quarantine locations
(d) Keep their blind indoors
3. What action does the First Man take, forgetting that he has gone blind?
(a) Opens the freezer and look for something to eat
(b) Looks through the peephole of the elevator
(c) Turns on the television
(d) Turns on the light in his apartment
4. Who comes to the First Man's aid after he goes blind?
(a) The Doctor
(b) The Thief
(c) His Wife
(d) The Girl with Dark Glasses
5. What do the inmates do immediately after escaping the burning asylum?
(a) They scatter to the surrounding fields to make shelter
(b) They huddle together and sleep
(c) They group off and head into the city
(d) They search the guard's post for food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Thug's guard keep watch?
2. What does the night guard do when the Doctor's Wife sits at the main entrance of the quarantine?
3. When the Doctor's Wife gets out of bed, what does she choose not to put on?
4. Which of the following is not a threat that the Thugs make against the Doctor's Wife?
5. Whose spouse arrives with the new inmates?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)