|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object is not in the painting one man saw before going blind?
(a) A conch shell
(b) A seagull
(d) A naked woman
2. What is provided to the inmates for breakfast?
(a) Biscuits and Milk
(b) Rolls and Coffee
(c) Bread and Water
(d) Vegetables and Juice
3. What aggravates the Doctor in his call with the Ministry of Health?
(a) A constant busy signal
(b) A rude operator
(c) A bad connection
(d) A long automated message
4. What is the first useful item that the Doctor's Wife finds in the grocery storeroom?
(a) Chorizo sausage
(b) Bottled water
5. What does the government ask families to do as the epidemic spreads faster?
(a) Burn the belongings of any blind family members
(b) Personally deliver their blind to quarantine locations
(c) Keep their blind indoors
(d) KIll their blind immediately
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the First Man use to dress his wounded hand?
2. Who is not a part of the group that walks to the city with the Doctor's Wife?
3. A crash of what type of vehicle requires the Minister of Transportation to issue releases about the epidemic?
4. What does the Girl with Dark Glasses bring to the quarantine in her handbag?
5. How many inmates from each ward collect the food at mealtime?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)