|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Girl with Dark Glasses go immediately after leaving the Doctor's office?
(b) The chemist
(c) A hotel
2. What is provided to the inmates for breakfast?
(a) Biscuits and Milk
(b) Rolls and Coffee
(c) Bread and Water
(d) Vegetables and Juice
3. What is the doctor's diagnosis to explain the First Man's blindness?
(a) Complications involving diabetes
(b) None of the above
(d) Retinal injury
4. Why is the Girl with Dark Glasses seeing the Doctor?
(c) Partial Blindness
5. Which two people share a moment of forgiveness in Chapter 5?
(a) The Doctor and his Wife
(b) The Thief and the Girl with Dark Glasses
(c) The Thief and the First Man
(d) The Doctor and the Girl with Dark Glasses
Short Answer Questions
1. What tertiary character is among those killed when the soldiers open fire?
2. Why don't the police arrest the Thief after he goes blind?
3. In what state is the Girl with Dark Glasses when she goes blind?
4. How long does it take the government to round up the known blind for quarantine?
5. Which of the following is not a location considered by the government for the quarantine location
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)