|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator justify the policeman's rudeness in interviewing the Girl with Dark Glasses?
(a) He has gone blind himself
(b) He is overwhelmed with blindness cases
(c) She is rude to him
(d) She does not pay taxes
2. Why don't the police arrest the Thief after he goes blind?
(a) They go blind themselves
(b) He pays them off
(c) They do not know his car is stolen
(d) They take pity on him, since he is blind
3. What does the First Man use to dress his wounded hand?
(b) A handkerchief
(c) A towel
(d) A shirt
4. Where is the First Man when he goes blind?
(a) The park
(b) His car
(c) His home
(d) The Doctor's office
5. What is the doctor's diagnosis to explain the First Man's blindness?
(a) Complications involving diabetes
(b) Retinal injury
(d) None of the above
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Doctor describe the whiteness of First Man's blindness?
2. With what item does the First Man cut himself?
3. What does the First Man see after he goes blind?
4. What does the Ministry of Health require of the Doctor?
5. Why isn't the First Man's wife home?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)