|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the inmates find their way back to the dormitory after picking up the food?
(a) A person calls a signal from the dormitory
(b) A rope of blankets leading back
(c) A human chain formed from the dormitory to the food
(d) Counting the paces along the wall
2. How does the Doctor describe the whiteness of First Man's blindness?
3. Which two characters in the first ward collect and deliver the valuables?
(a) The First Man and the Nurse
(b) The Doctor's Wife and the First Man
(c) The First Man and the Doctor
(d) The Doctor and the Doctor's Wife
4. Why don't the police arrest the Thief after he goes blind?
(a) They go blind themselves
(b) They take pity on him, since he is blind
(c) He pays them off
(d) They do not know his car is stolen
5. Which of these people is not among those the Girl with Dark Glasses interacted with the day she went blind?
(a) A Waitress
(b) A Taxi Driver
(c) The Doctor
(d) A Tourist
Short Answer Questions
1. What aggravates the Doctor in his call with the Ministry of Health?
2. Who is reduced to tears by tasting the bottled water?
3. How does the narrator justify the policeman's rudeness in interviewing the Girl with Dark Glasses?
4. Which is not an item the Doctor's Wife finds in her larder?
5. What action does the First Man take, forgetting that he has gone blind?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)