|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many inmates from each ward collect the food at mealtime?
2. What important item did the Doctor's Wife bring from the asylum?
(a) The scissors
(b) A compass
(c) A lighter
(d) Her keys
3. In what state is the Girl with Dark Glasses when she goes blind?
(a) Reclining in a taxi
(c) Sitting on a chair
(d) Lying in bed
4. Who takes control of the Leader's gun?
(a) An unnamed woman of the second ward
(b) The Chronicler
(c) An unnamed Thug
(d) The Doctor's Wife
5. How many inmates are shot during the assault on the Thugs' ward?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the inmates find their way back to the dormitory after picking up the food?
2. Which of these is not a condition the Doctor asks if the First Man has?
3. Who severely wounds the Thief?
4. During the several small insurrections against the Thugs mentioned in the beginning of Chapter 11, how many shots are fired?
5. How does the Thug's guard keep watch?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)