|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the First Man see after he goes blind?
(d) Flashing Light
2. When does the Doctor go blind?
(a) At dinner that night
(b) When he wakes up the next morning
(c) On his way to work the next day
(d) Immediately after leaving his office
3. Which of the following characters are not in the Doctor's waiting room?
(a) The Girl With Dark Glasses
(b) The Squinting Child
(c) The Man with the Eyepatch
(d) The Thief
4. How long does it take the government to round up the known blind for quarantine?
(a) One week
(b) Ten days
(c) Less than a day
(d) Two days
5. Who severely wounds the Thief?
(a) The Girl with Dark Glasses
(b) The First Man
(c) The Doctor's Wife
(d) A Soldier
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Doctor pretending to look at when his wife wakes up?
2. What action does the First Man take, forgetting that he has gone blind?
3. Who is the last patient the Doctor sees the day before he goes blind?
4. Who escorts the Thief home?
5. Which of these is not a condition the Doctor asks if the First Man has?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)