|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a blind person grab from the Doctor's Wife as she runs from the grocery?
(a) Her bag of groceries
(b) A clump of her hair
(c) Her shoe
(d) Her shirt
2. How many containers of food is the first ward given?
3. One of the Thugs is blind from birth - not from the epidemic. What is he called by his cohorts?
(a) The Boy Genius
(b) The Accountant
(c) The Chronicler
(d) The Eyes
4. At the beginning of Chapter 9, approximately how many internees are in quarantine?
(a) One hundred and eighty
(b) Three hundred and fifty
(c) Three hundred
(d) Two hundred and forty
5. Where does the Doctor's Wife leave her traveling companions?
(a) An open shop
(b) An abandoned school building
(c) A playground
(d) Her house
Short Answer Questions
1. What information - beside the fact that she can see - does the Doctor's Wife not volunteer to the man she talks to on the street?
2. What important item did the Doctor's Wife bring from the asylum?
3. Which two characters in the first ward collect and deliver the valuables?
4. What is the first useful item that the Doctor's Wife finds in the grocery storeroom?
5. Where do women prefer to relieve themselves in the new nomadic existence?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)