|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do women prefer to relieve themselves in the new nomadic existence?
(a) Street curbs
(b) Abandoned cars
2. To what animal does the Doctor's Wife compare the blind inmates?
3. Who is not a part of the group that walks to the city with the Doctor's Wife?
(a) The Chambermaid
(b) The Squinting Child
(c) The Doctor
(d) The First Man
4. What does a blind person grab from the Doctor's Wife as she runs from the grocery?
(a) Her shoe
(b) Her shirt
(c) A clump of her hair
(d) Her bag of groceries
5. To what part of a car does the Doctor compare the eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What pierces a blind man's leg as he searches the same supermarket as the Doctor's Wife?
2. How does the Thief die?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 9, approximately how many internees are in quarantine?
4. What do two men returning from the Thugs warn the first warders not to do?
5. Whose house is furthest away from the asylum?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)