• The First Man goes blind in his car.
• The Thief drives the First Man home in the First Man's car.
• The First Man's Wife returns home to find him blind.
• The Doctor examines the First Man's eyes, finding nothing wrong with them.
• The Thief steals the First Man's car and goes blind.
• The Doctor spends the night consulting medical opinion regarding the strange case of sudden blindness.
• The Doctor goes blind the next morning.
• The Girl with Dark Glasses goes blind in a hotel room during sex with a customer.
• The Thief is helped home by the police.
• The Girl with Dark Glasses, terrified by her blindness, is ejected from the hotel.
• The Doctor calls the Ministry of Health to inform them that a blindness virus is spreading.
• The Doctor is taken away to quarantine with his Wife.
• National Officials decide to quarantine the...
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)