|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Jane wakes from her dream and reaches for a glass of water, what does she realize is missing from her bedroom?
2. Who do the police think is responsible for the murder of Janis the prostitute?
3. How old is Trevor?
4. Who chases Aldo through the woods and eventually loses him?
5. What does Aldo steal in order to search the Internet unnoticed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Jane passes her driving test with flying colors?
2. What does Aldo's encounter with Janis the prostitute lead detectives to believe?
3. How does Jane help Trevor out of the woods, and what is her family's response?
4. Who is Carrie Brockman?
5. What does Aldo think when he watches Eve and Jane discussing Jane's dreams on the front porch?
6. How do Jane and Eve respond to the news that Trevor has gone missing?
7. What does Joe learn from Mark Trevor during their last phone conversation on the night Bonnie visits Eve?
8. What information does Trevor give to Eve about the serial killer and his whereabouts?
9. When the reader first meets Jane, what nightmare is she having?
10. What do Joe and Eve discuss when they realize the resemblance Jane has to Ruth?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Aldo's pattern of murder differed during each of his killings. Choose two of Aldo's victims and explain how each of their murders gave the reader deeper insight into Aldo's character and what his true desires toward women were.
Essay Topic 2
The plan to trick Aldo into the caves of Italy was a very intricate and complicated plan. Explain how the plan was put into motion, and the role that each of the key players had in orchestrating this event.
Essay Topic 3
Many of Aldo's problems stemmed from his disturbed childhood. Write a brief timeline of events that happened in Aldo's childhood, and explain how that childhood led him to an obsession with Cira and the women who look like her.
This section contains 906 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)