|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Aldo's first emotions toward Cira?
2. Where is Janis' body found?
3. Besides the state that Janis' body was found in, what other state harbors a body that could be tied to Aldo after he leaves Georgia?
4. What was Trevor arrested for while he was staying in the Tang Dynasty?
5. In what country does Mark Trevor live?
Short Essay Questions
1. What new information does Christy uncover about Trevor?
2. How does Jane begin to search for more information about Cira and Herculaneum?
3. How does Joe know that Mark Trevor has been lying to him?
4. What does Jane see when she wades out of the lake and arrives at the attack site?
5. What happens after Jane passes her driving test with flying colors?
6. Why does Trevor call Bartlett after he goes missing from the hotel?
7. What reaction does Eve have to Jane's resemblance, and how does she feel about Joe's emotions?
8. What does Aldo's encounter with Janis the prostitute lead detectives to believe?
9. Why does Mark Trevor reach out and contact Christy Lollack?
10. How does Jane help Trevor out of the woods, and what is her family's response?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The plan to trick Aldo into the caves of Italy was a very intricate and complicated plan. Explain how the plan was put into motion, and the role that each of the key players had in orchestrating this event.
Essay Topic 2
Many of the characters survive their lives by using altered or fake identities. Choose two characters in the novel and explain the false identities that they used, and how those identities allowed them to carry on with the unscrupulous lives they were living.
Essay Topic 3
Mark Trevor is focused on in the first half of the novel as a suspect for the murders. Explain what information is given that leads Joe and Eve to believe that he is the serial killer, and explain how he is finally vindicated of their suspicions.
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)