|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters does Aldo NOT have plans to kill upon returning to Georgia?
2. What is the name of the magazine where Trevor plans to publish his article and photograph?
(a) "Archaeology Today."
(b) "Uncovering Truths."
(c) "Herculaneum Review."
(d) "Goddesses and Granite."
3. Who comes up with the plan to lure Aldo into the open with Cira's remains?
4. Where does Eve take Jane so that she can show off her ring?
(a) To the cinema.
(b) To the mall.
(c) To church.
(d) To school.
5. Where does the waitress that Aldo kills work?
(a) At Red Lobster.
(b) At Domino's Pizza.
(c) At the Olive Garden.
(d) At Outback Steakhouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Trevor think the plan to bait Aldo will take?
2. What weapon does Bartlett pull on Trevor when he realizes he is posing at Scotland Yard?
3. What does Trevor call Jane, prompting her to get in a fight with him?
4. How many methods of murder does Aldo employ when he kills his victims?
5. What color is vesuvianite?
Short Essay Questions
1. What precautions does Trevor put into place to protect Jane in the vomitorium?
2. What does Bartlett argue is Trevor's real reason for tracking Aldo?
3. Why does Trevor purchase a statue of Cira from a dealer?
4. How does the couple react when Trevor finally reaches out and strokes Jane's cheek?
5. What happens when Trevor wakes Jane up after she has fallen asleep on the porch swing?
6. What does Aldo phone to tell Jane after she makes her tour of the tunnels?
7. In Jane's dream, what did Julius ask of Antonio, and what was his reaction?
8. What does Trevor acknowledge to himself after he begins watching Jane from the woods?
9. How does Trevor convince Professor Sontag to partake in the con?
10. Why does the family decide to stay in Professor Sontag's villa when they arrive to Italy?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)