|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been left on the floor of the vomitorium to symbolize blood?
(a) A man-made river.
(b) A splatter of paint.
(c) A trail of rubies.
(d) Velvet cloth.
2. Where did Guilia die?
(a) In an airplane crash.
(b) In a marina.
(c) On a freeway.
(d) In a sandpit.
3. To whom does Trevor finally admit his attraction to Jane?
(a) To Eve.
(b) To Bartlett.
(c) To Joe.
(d) To Jane.
4. What is inside the coffin, giving it weight?
(a) A skeleton.
(b) Bags of sand.
5. Where does Trevor believe Aldo purchased the ring?
(a) In Italy.
(b) In Bolivia.
(c) In Spain.
(d) In Peru.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cartoon character does Jane think Bartlett reminds her of?
2. What does Aldo claim is on his side in the battle against Jane?
3. How does Jane convince the editor of the anthropology magazine to print her article on Cira?
4. In Jane's dream, what causes Cira to begin to bleed?
5. How does Jane witness Aldo entering the vomitorium?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a vomitorium?
2. What does Aldo send to Jane in the mail, and what is her response?
3. Why does Trevor purchase a statue of Cira from a dealer?
4. Who is Guilia, and how did Eve come into contact with her?
5. What is Eve's reaction to the gift Aldo sends to Jane in the mail?
6. In Jane's dream, what did Julius ask of Antonio, and what was his reaction?
7. Why does Eve take Jane to the mall?
8. What is Jane's plan to lure Aldo into the open?
9. Why does the family decide to stay in Professor Sontag's villa when they arrive to Italy?
10. What happens when Trevor wakes Jane up after she has fallen asleep on the porch swing?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)