|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the cases Mark Trevor sent over have victims that resemble Jane?
(a) Half of the cases.
(b) None of the cases.
(c) All of the cases.
(d) One-third of the cases.
2. Where is Aldo stabbed when Jane lunges toward her dog?
(a) In the shoulder.
(b) In the stomach.
(c) In the leg.
(d) In the hand.
3. How does Joe respond to the theories Trevor presents about the serial killer while they are outside the hotel?
(a) He is terrified.
(b) He is apathetic.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is enthralled.
4. When Joe returns to Trevor's hotel, where does he find him?
(a) Steaming in the hotel sauna.
(b) Swimming in the hotel pool.
(c) Trevor is missing from the hotel.
(d) Drinking gin in the bar.
5. When Jane wakes from her dream and reaches for a glass of water, what does she realize is missing from her bedroom?
(a) Her bed sheets.
(b) Her mirror.
(c) Her photographs.
(d) Her dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Aldo's first emotions toward Cira?
2. When Jane finally tells Eve about her dreams, what beverage are she and Eve drinking on the porch?
3. What was Trevor arrested for while he was staying in the Tang Dynasty?
4. What did Cira's husband build in honor of his wife?
5. What does Jane accuse Trevor of chasing Aldo to receive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jane worry about as the number of Aldo's victims continues to increase?
2. What does Jane learn about Cira's relationship with Antonio from her recurring dream?
3. What do Joe and Eve discuss when they realize the resemblance Jane has to Ruth?
4. How do Jane and Eve respond to the news that Trevor has gone missing?
5. What reaction does Eve have to Jane's resemblance, and how does she feel about Joe's emotions?
6. What happens after Jane passes her driving test with flying colors?
7. What does Eve learn about Caroline Halliburton from the detective named Christy?
8. What new information does Christy uncover about Trevor?
9. What information does Trevor give to Eve about the serial killer and his whereabouts?
10. How does Jane rationalize the fact that Trevor chose not to inform the family of the danger she might be in?
This section contains 863 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)