|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man that comes to Jane in her recurring dreams?
2. Who was NOT present in the tunnel on the day that it exploded?
3. Who first figures out that Jane is lying about Trevor's whereabouts but decides to keep quiet about it?
(c) The police officer.
4. Where is Jane when Trevor arrives to the house for the first time?
(a) Swimming in the lake.
(b) Playing with her dog.
(c) Riding her bicycle.
(d) Asleep in bed.
5. Where is Eve sitting when Bonnie's ghost comes to visit with her?
(a) By the lake.
(b) On top of a hill.
(c) Deep in the woods.
(d) In a field.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Eve leave the reconstructed skull so that Jane cannot get at it?
2. Why does Joe allow Eve to bury the bones of another girl, under the ruse that it is Bonnie?
3. How does Joe respond to the information Trevor has fed to Jane?
4. Where are the ashes, found around the murder victims, from?
5. How many of the cases Mark Trevor sent over have victims that resemble Jane?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jane meet Antonio?
2. How does Aldo escape from the attack scene?
3. During their second phone call, what information about Trevor's childhood does Christy reveal?
4. What reaction does Eve have to Jane's resemblance, and how does she feel about Joe's emotions?
5. What does Bonnie say to Eve during her visit by the lake?
6. What do Jane and Trevor discuss during their secret meeting in the woods?
7. How does Jane help Trevor out of the woods, and what is her family's response?
8. What does Trevor say happened on the day that he broke his leg?
9. What happens after Jane passes her driving test with flying colors?
10. When the reader first meets Jane, what nightmare is she having?
This section contains 911 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)