|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eve decide to name the woman whose skull she is reconstructing?
2. When Eve asks about the tunnel in her dream, what is Jane's response?
(a) That the tunnel is the scariest part of the dream.
(b) That the tunnel in her dream is collapsed.
(c) That there is no tunnel in her dream.
(d) That she doesn't want to talk about it.
3. While Eve is meeting with Christy, where does she receive a call that a new body has been found?
(a) Buried in the desert.
(b) Deep in the woods.
(c) At the lake.
(d) In the mountains.
4. Why does Joe believe Aldo is killing the women out of state?
(a) To fulfill his urge to kill.
(b) As decoys in his pursuit of Jane.
(c) Becuase he is a monster.
(d) Because he is bored with waiting for Jane.
5. Which of the following describes Aldo's hair?
(b) Thinning and blonde.
(c) Red and wiry.
(d) Short and curly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jane accuse Trevor of chasing Aldo to receive?
2. Where is Aldo stabbed when Jane lunges toward her dog?
3. How does Jane attempt to get to Toby?
4. Where does Jane ask Joe to drive her after Trevor has gone missing?
5. Who stops Jane on her way into the woods to ask if everything is okay?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jane see when she wades out of the lake and arrives at the attack site?
2. What do Jane and Trevor discuss during their secret meeting in the woods?
3. During their second phone call, what information about Trevor's childhood does Christy reveal?
4. How does Jane help Trevor out of the woods, and what is her family's response?
5. What does Joe learn from Mark Trevor during their last phone conversation on the night Bonnie visits Eve?
6. Why does Mark Trevor reach out and contact Christy Lollack?
7. How does Joe know that Mark Trevor has been lying to him?
8. What does Aldo's encounter with Janis the prostitute lead detectives to believe?
9. What does Jane learn about Cira's relationship with Antonio from her recurring dream?
10. How does Jane begin to search for more information about Cira and Herculaneum?
This section contains 974 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)