|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Guilia die?
(a) In an airplane crash.
(b) In a sandpit.
(c) In a marina.
(d) On a freeway.
2. How long does Trevor think the plan to bait Aldo will take?
(a) Three days.
(b) Three years.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three months.
3. What piece of jewelry does Aldo send to Jane in the mail?
(a) An earring.
(b) An anklet.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A ring.
4. What time of day does Sontag call Trevor to back out of the con?
(a) In the middle of the night.
(b) In the heat of the afternoon.
(c) Right after dinner.
(d) First thing in the morning.
5. How does Jane respond to the flirting that Trevor partakes in over the phone?
(a) It amuses her.
(b) It confuses her.
(c) It makes her uncomforable.
(d) It excites her.
6. How far away is the mailbox from Jane's house?
(a) Three miles.
(b) One mile.
(c) Right outside the door.
(d) Two miles.
7. From what part of the property is Trevor watching Jane?
(a) From the boat on the lake.
(b) From the roof of the house.
(c) From the woods.
(d) From the basement, through the floorboards.
8. Where does Trevor believe Aldo purchased the ring?
(a) In Spain.
(b) In Peru.
(c) In Bolivia.
(d) In Italy.
9. How much did the museum pay Eve to reconstruct Guilia's face?
(a) Ten thousand dollars.
(b) Twenty thousand dollars.
(c) One thousand dollars.
10. Which of the following characters does NOT make the trek out to Italy?
11. Who is Sarah Logan?
(a) The woman who gave Toby to Jane.
(b) The woman who found Jane wandering the streets.
(c) Jane's elementary school teacher.
(d) Trevor's first wife.
12. Where has Jane fallen asleep when Trevor finds her and wakes her?
(a) On the porch swing.
(b) On the sofa in Eve's study.
(c) Rocking in the rowboat.
(d) Against a tree trunk.
13. To whom does Jane compare Trevor when she decides that she thinks he is a very handsome man?
14. To whom does Trevor finally admit his attraction to Jane?
(a) To Jane.
(b) To Eve.
(c) To Bartlett.
(d) To Joe.
15. To what does Jane compare the cut of the stone while she is examining the ring under a lamplight?
(a) To a shattered bone.
(b) To a volcano's slope.
(c) To a knife's blade.
(d) To a rock's edge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who phones Jane to say that he believes she has Cira's soul?
2. What weapon does Bartlett have in case of emergency with Aldo?
3. What does Aldo claim is on his side in the battle against Jane?
4. In Jane's dream, what does Antonio have plans to steal from Cira?
5. Who does Aldo threaten to kill over the phone with Jane?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)