|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man that comes to Jane in her recurring dreams?
2. Where is the woman, whose body is found in Millbrunk, discarded?
(a) In a river.
(b) In a landfill.
(c) In a sewer.
(d) In a garbage can.
3. Where does Joe claim his sensitive side comes from?
(a) His grief over Bonnie.
(b) His love for Eve.
(c) His anger toward Aldo.
(d) His fear for Jane.
4. Who does Aldo believe has the most control of the conversation happening on the porch?
(a) Both women have equal control.
(b) Eve has all the control.
(c) Neither woman has control.
(d) Jane has all the control.
5. Where does Jane suspect Aldo is from?
6. When Joe returns to Trevor's hotel, where does he find him?
(a) Trevor is missing from the hotel.
(b) Swimming in the hotel pool.
(c) Drinking gin in the bar.
(d) Steaming in the hotel sauna.
7. How old was Mike, the boy that Jane stole food for as a child?
(a) Eighteen years old.
(b) Six years old.
(c) Twenty-one years old.
(d) Twelve years old.
8. What does Jane accuse Trevor of chasing Aldo to receive?
9. What profession does Eve think Trevor looks like he should have?
(a) An actor.
(b) An artist.
(c) A plumber.
(d) A banker.
10. What is the name of the killer, as Trevor refers to him?
11. Where does Joe discover that Trevor worked in Scotland Yard?
(a) In the detective squad.
(b) In the coroner's office.
(c) Trevor never worked for Scotland Yard.
(d) In the evidence lab.
12. What test is Jane encouraged to skip so that she can stay under the watchful protection of the police?
(b) English Literature.
13. What does Eve decide to name the woman whose skull she is reconstructing?
14. Where does Bartlett agree to meet Trevor?
(a) Down by the river.
(b) In Mexico.
(c) At a hotel.
(d) In a bar.
15. How does Jane attempt to get to Toby?
(a) By wading through the lake.
(b) By climbing through the trees.
(c) By running through the shadows.
(d) By paddling in her boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scotland Yard say about the email sent to Joe about the killer's move to the US?
2. Why does Joe admit to not wanting to tell Eve about the resemblance Jane has to Ruth?
3. In what state is the city Calhoun?
4. Which of the following describes Aldo's hair?
5. What did Cira's husband build in honor of his wife?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)