|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe allow Eve to bury the bones of another girl, under the ruse that it is Bonnie?
(a) Because Eve needed closure.
(b) Because Bonnie wanted to be cremated.
(c) Because he couldn't bear to bury Bonnie.
(d) Because Eve hated Bonnie.
2. How many of the cases Mark Trevor sent over have victims that resemble Jane?
(a) Half of the cases.
(b) One-third of the cases.
(c) All of the cases.
(d) None of the cases.
3. What does Christy Lollack do for a living?
(a) She is a detective.
(b) She is a cleaning woman.
(c) She is a journalist.
(d) She is a photographer.
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the things that concerns Jane on a daily basis?
(a) Watching her dog, Toby.
(b) Studying for her driving test.
(d) Dating boys and planning for prom.
5. What does Jane give the police to help them in their search for Trevor?
(a) A list of his itinerary.
(b) A composite drawing.
(c) His passport.
(d) His cell phone number.
6. How does Eve react to the knowledge that Ruth resembled Jane?
(a) Eve dismisses the resemblance as false.
(b) Eve is apathetic to the resemblance.
(c) Eve is amused by the resemblance.
(d) Eve becomes panic-stricken by the resemblance.
7. What does Eve Duncan do for a living?
(a) She is a forensic photographer.
(b) She is a forensic journalist.
(c) She is a forensic sculptor.
(d) She is a forensic doctor.
8. When Jane finally tells Eve about her dreams, what beverage are she and Eve drinking on the porch?
(a) Earl Grey tea.
(b) Orange juice.
(d) Hot chocolate.
9. How does Jane feel about the possibility that Trevor is the serial killer?
(a) She is too upset to discuss it.
(b) She is the one who makes the claim.
(c) She refuses to believe it.
(d) She agrees with the evidence.
10. As Aldo is watching Jane in the lake, what does he vow to do?
(a) Make Jane come to him.
(b) Make Jane love him.
(c) Kill Jane.
(d) Leave Jane alone.
11. What does Jane accuse Trevor of chasing Aldo to receive?
12. How does Joe respond to the theories Trevor presents about the serial killer while they are outside the hotel?
(a) He is terrified.
(b) He is enthralled.
(c) He is confused.
(d) He is apathetic.
13. How does Joe respond to the information Trevor has fed to Jane?
(a) He is apathetic.
(b) He is outraged.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is suspicious.
14. Who stops Jane on her way into the woods to ask if everything is okay?
(d) A police officer.
15. When Jane sneaks out of the house and into the woods, who is she going to meet?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Eve want to tell Joe that Bonnie comes to visit her?
2. What is Aldo's last name?
3. Where is the woman, whose body is found in Millbrunk, discarded?
4. While Eve is meeting with Christy, where does she receive a call that a new body has been found?
5. How old was Eve's daughter, Bonnie, when she was murdered?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)