|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Trevor arrested in a casino?
(a) For wearing suspicious sunglasses.
(b) For mistaken identity.
(c) For counting cards.
(d) For assaulting a dealer.
2. Where are the ashes, found around the murder victims, from?
(a) A garbage burning plant.
(b) A volcano.
(c) A crematorium.
(d) A medical testing site.
3. Where does Jane find the note that Aldo has Toby?
(a) Folded under her pillow.
(b) Taped to her window.
(c) Stapled to a tree.
(d) Attached to Toby's collar.
4. What does Aldo view as a sign for his relationship with Jane?
(a) The way Jane walks.
(b) The sound of Jane's voice.
(c) Where Jane lives.
(d) The color of Jane's hair.
5. What is the last thing that Jane says to Joe as he heads out of the house with her composite sketch of Aldo?
(a) "Be careful."
(b) "I love you."
(c) "I hope he's not after you too."
(d) She gives Joe the silent treatment.
6. How does Jane feel about the accusation that she is manipulative?
(a) She is proud of her manipulative skills.
(b) She is hurt by the belief that she is manipulative.
(c) She is confused by the accusation.
(d) She admits that the skill comes naturally to her.
7. What is missing from the woman's body when the detectives find her?
(a) Her teeth.
(b) Her face.
(c) Her clothes.
(d) Her arms.
8. In which of the following subjects did Trevor NOT excel in school?
9. In what state is the city Calhoun?
10. Why does Joe admit to not wanting to tell Eve about the resemblance Jane has to Ruth?
(a) Because he doesn't care about Jane's safety.
(b) Because he doesn't want to worry Eve.
(c) Because he doesn't believe the resemblance was true.
(d) Because he doesn't want to interfere with Eve's work.
11. How does Joe respond to the information Trevor has fed to Jane?
(a) He is outraged.
(b) He is suspicious.
(c) He is apathetic.
(d) He is excited.
12. When he calls Bartlett, which is NOT a character that Trevor says he has blown it with?
13. What were Aldo's first emotions toward Cira?
14. How do Eve and Joe react to the knowledge that Trevor has been monitoring Jane?
(a) They are relieved.
(b) They are apathetic.
(c) They are outraged.
(d) They are confused.
15. In which state is the prostitute Janis murdered?
(a) South Dakota.
(d) North Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jane attempt to get to Toby?
2. Where does Aldo hide when he watches Jane speak with Eve on the porch?
3. Why does Joe believe Aldo is killing the women out of state?
4. What article of clothing does Trevor give to Jane to wrap around Toby's injuries?
5. When Eve asks about the tunnel in her dream, what is Jane's response?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)