1. In what state is the city Calhoun?
2. What does Christy Lollack do for a living?
She is a detective.
3. How do the detectives called to the opening murder scene plan to identify the woman whose body is found?
Through DNA tracing.
4. What is missing from the woman's body when the detectives find her?
5. In what country does Mark Trevor live?
6. Where is the woman, whose body is found in Millbrunk, discarded?
In a garbage can.
7. What does Eve Duncan do for a living?
She is a forensic sculptor.
This section contains 4,389 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)