|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What test is Jane encouraged to skip so that she can stay under the watchful protection of the police?
(b) English Literature.
2. In which state is the prostitute Janis murdered?
(c) South Dakota.
(d) North Carolina.
3. Where has Jane fallen asleep when Trevor finds her and wakes her?
(a) Rocking in the rowboat.
(b) Against a tree trunk.
(c) On the porch swing.
(d) On the sofa in Eve's study.
4. In which of the following subjects did Trevor NOT excel in school?
5. What does Jane give the police to help them in their search for Trevor?
(a) His cell phone number.
(b) A list of his itinerary.
(c) His passport.
(d) A composite drawing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Caroline Halliburton work?
2. Who is responsible for the hang-up phone calls Eve has been receiving?
3. Carline Halliburton is the true identity of which character?
4. When he calls Bartlett, which is NOT a character that Trevor says he has blown it with?
5. What did Aldo sell in order to obtain his fake identification documents?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)