|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scotland Yard say about the email sent to Joe about the killer's move to the US?
(a) They say the email never should have been read by Joe.
(b) They say they never sent the email.
(c) They say the email was altered by an outside source.
(d) They say the email was sent by mistake.
2. Besides the state that Janis' body was found in, what other state harbors a body that could be tied to Aldo after he leaves Georgia?
(b) New York.
3. Which of the following is NOT a feeling that Jane has while she is experiencing her nightmare?
(a) That she cannot breathe.
(b) That she is lost.
(c) That her life is being cut short.
(d) That she is panicking.
4. Why does Joe believe Aldo is killing the women out of state?
(a) Because he is bored with waiting for Jane.
(b) To fulfill his urge to kill.
(c) As decoys in his pursuit of Jane.
(d) Becuase he is a monster.
5. Why doesn't Eve want to tell Joe that Bonnie comes to visit her?
(a) She worries that Joe will become angry with Bonnie.
(b) She worries that Joe will steal Bonnie away.
(c) She worries that Joe will think she's lost her mind.
(d) She worries that Bonnie will stop visiting if Joe knows the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joe respond to the information Trevor has fed to Jane?
2. What color is vesuvianite?
3. What characteristic of herself is Jane worried may be lost?
4. How old was Mike, the boy that Jane stole food for as a child?
5. What were Aldo's first emotions toward Cira?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)