|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How close is Jane to Ruth's age?
(a) Ruth is a few years older than Jane.
(b) There is no mention of Ruth's age in the text.
(c) Jane and Ruth are exactly the same age.
(d) Jane is a few years older than Ruth.
2. What part of Ruth's case is Trevor obsessed with?
(a) The way her body was disposed.
(b) The clothes she was wearing.
(c) Her missing face.
(d) Her missing fingerprints.
3. From what part of the property is Trevor watching Jane?
(a) From the roof of the house.
(b) From the boat on the lake.
(c) From the basement, through the floorboards.
(d) From the woods.
4. Which pharoah's skull did Eve once work on?
5. Why was Trevor arrested four years earlier while living in Rome?
(a) For breaking and entering.
(b) For smuggling.
(c) For stalking.
(d) For embezzlement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Trevor arrested for while he was staying in the Tang Dynasty?
2. What interesting communication is happening at Eve's house while Joe is away investigating?
3. How does Jane attempt to get to Toby?
4. What is the name of the small child's skull that Eve is working on?
5. How many methods of murder does Aldo employ when he kills his victims?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)