|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Aldo is watching Jane in the lake, what does he vow to do?
(a) Make Jane come to him.
(b) Kill Jane.
(c) Make Jane love him.
(d) Leave Jane alone.
2. What did Aldo sell in order to obtain his fake identification documents?
(a) Maps to Cira's tunnel.
(b) Samples of Cira's hand writing.
(c) Photographs of Cira before her death.
(d) Statues of Cira.
3. Who does Aldo believe has the most control of the conversation happening on the porch?
(a) Neither woman has control.
(b) Eve has all the control.
(c) Jane has all the control.
(d) Both women have equal control.
4. Which of the following is NOT a message that Bonnie delivers to Eve during their visit?
(a) That a killer is after Jane.
(b) That the nightmares are returning to Jane.
(c) That Eve should let Joe into her life.
(d) That the bad times have stayed with Jane.
5. How many of the cases Mark Trevor sent over have victims that resemble Jane?
(a) One-third of the cases.
(b) None of the cases.
(c) All of the cases.
(d) Half of the cases.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the occupation of the woman that Aldo kills in Maryland?
2. While Eve is meeting with Christy, where does she receive a call that a new body has been found?
3. Who chases Aldo through the woods and eventually loses him?
4. Where is the woman, whose body is found in Millbrunk, discarded?
5. When Jane realizes that Toby is missing, what does she hear coming from the woods?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)