|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country was Trevor born?
(b) South Africa.
2. When Eve asks about the tunnel in her dream, what is Jane's response?
(a) That there is no tunnel in her dream.
(b) That the tunnel in her dream is collapsed.
(c) That she doesn't want to talk about it.
(d) That the tunnel is the scariest part of the dream.
3. Who do the police think is responsible for the murder of Janis the prostitute?
(a) An unrelated killer.
(b) A copycat killer.
4. What is the name of Cira's husband?
5. What part of Trevor's body was broken when Guido exploded the tunnel?
(a) His neck.
(b) His back.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Trevor's parents are alive to this day?
2. Where is Jane when Trevor arrives to the house for the first time?
3. Which of the following events does NOT take place in Jane's recurring dream of the tunnel?
4. Why does Joe admit to not wanting to tell Eve about the resemblance Jane has to Ruth?
5. How does Jane feel about the possibility that Trevor is the serial killer?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)