|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state is the city Calhoun?
2. In what country does Mark Trevor live?
(a) In France.
(b) In Denmark.
(c) In Scotland.
(d) In Portugal.
3. What part of Ruth's case is Trevor obsessed with?
(a) The way her body was disposed.
(b) The clothes she was wearing.
(c) Her missing fingerprints.
(d) Her missing face.
4. What does Eve Duncan do for a living?
(a) She is a forensic doctor.
(b) She is a forensic journalist.
(c) She is a forensic photographer.
(d) She is a forensic sculptor.
5. Where does Eve leave the reconstructed skull so that Jane cannot get at it?
(a) At the police station.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In a shed down by the river.
(d) Under her bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christy Lollack do for a living?
2. What test is Jane encouraged to skip so that she can stay under the watchful protection of the police?
3. How close is Jane to Ruth's age?
4. How do Eve and Joe react to the knowledge that Trevor has been monitoring Jane?
5. Where is Jane when Trevor arrives to the house for the first time?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)