|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Eve want to tell Joe that Bonnie comes to visit her?
(a) She worries that Joe will steal Bonnie away.
(b) She worries that Joe will become angry with Bonnie.
(c) She worries that Joe will think she's lost her mind.
(d) She worries that Bonnie will stop visiting if Joe knows the truth.
2. What part of Ruth's case is Trevor obsessed with?
(a) The clothes she was wearing.
(b) Her missing face.
(c) The way her body was disposed.
(d) Her missing fingerprints.
3. Why does Joe allow Eve to bury the bones of another girl, under the ruse that it is Bonnie?
(a) Because he couldn't bear to bury Bonnie.
(b) Because Eve needed closure.
(c) Because Bonnie wanted to be cremated.
(d) Because Eve hated Bonnie.
4. How do Eve and Joe react to the knowledge that Trevor has been monitoring Jane?
(a) They are relieved.
(b) They are apathetic.
(c) They are outraged.
(d) They are confused.
5. How does Eve react to the knowledge that Ruth resembled Jane?
(a) Eve becomes panic-stricken by the resemblance.
(b) Eve is apathetic to the resemblance.
(c) Eve is amused by the resemblance.
(d) Eve dismisses the resemblance as false.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the ashes, found around the murder victims, from?
2. Where is Jane when Trevor arrives to the house for the first time?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the things that concerns Jane on a daily basis?
4. In what country does Mark Trevor live?
5. What is the name of the killer, as Trevor refers to him?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)