|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jane feel about the possibility that Trevor is the serial killer?
(a) She is too upset to discuss it.
(b) She refuses to believe it.
(c) She is the one who makes the claim.
(d) She agrees with the evidence.
2. Why was Trevor arrested in a casino?
(a) For mistaken identity.
(b) For assaulting a dealer.
(c) For counting cards.
(d) For wearing suspicious sunglasses.
3. As Joe is dropping off Trevor to the hotel, who does he get an urgent phone call from?
(d) Police headquarters.
4. Who is watching Jane approach Toby through the woods?
5. Who chases Aldo through the woods and eventually loses him?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what type of home was Joe raised?
2. Who first figures out that Jane is lying about Trevor's whereabouts but decides to keep quiet about it?
3. Why does Joe admit to not wanting to tell Eve about the resemblance Jane has to Ruth?
4. What is the last thing that Jane says to Joe as he heads out of the house with her composite sketch of Aldo?
5. What is the name of the killer, as Trevor refers to him?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)