|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aldo send to Sontag in an envelope on his front porch.
(a) Papers about Eve.
(b) A ransom note.
(c) A lock of Jane's hair.
(d) A photograph of Cira.
2. What time of day does Sontag call Trevor to back out of the con?
(a) First thing in the morning.
(b) Right after dinner.
(c) In the heat of the afternoon.
(d) In the middle of the night.
3. How does Jane convince the editor of the anthropology magazine to print her article on Cira?
(a) By likening it to Indiana Jones.
(b) By likening it to Ameila Earhart.
(c) By likening it to Christopher Columbus
(d) By likening it to the Lone Ranger.
4. What is on Trevor's criminal record?
(b) Breaking and entering.
(c) Stalking charges that were dropped.
(d) Trevor doesn't have a criminal record.
5. What does Sam Drake do for a living?
(a) He is a busboy.
(b) He is an anthropologist.
(c) He is an editor.
(d) He is a detective.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joe chide Eve in their discussion of Jane's recurring dreams?
2. Where does Aldo hide when he watches Jane speak with Eve on the porch?
3. How many men was Cira a mistress to when she was Jane's age in Herculaneum?
4. What cartoon character does Jane think Bartlett reminds her of?
5. Why was Trevor arrested in a casino?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)