1. In what state is the city Calhoun?
2. What does Christy Lollack do for a living?
(a) She is a cleaning woman.
(b) She is a journalist.
(c) She is a detective.
(d) She is a photographer.
3. How do the detectives called to the opening murder scene plan to identify the woman whose body is found?
(a) Through her fingerprints.
(b) By running a photograph of her on the news.
(c) Through DNA tracing.
(d) Through her dental records.
4. What is missing from the woman's body when the detectives find her?
(a) Her teeth.
(b) Her face.
(c) Her arms.
(d) Her clothes.
5. In what country does Mark Trevor live?
(a) In France.
(b) In Portugal.
(c) In Denmark.
(d) In Scotland.
6. Where is the woman, whose body is found in Millbrunk, discarded?
(a) In a sewer.
(b) In a garbage can.
(c) In a landfill.
(d) In a river.
7. What does Eve Duncan do for a living?
(a) She is a forensic doctor.
(b) She is a forensic photographer.
(c) She is a forensic journalist.
(d) She is a forensic sculptor.
This section contains 4,389 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)