|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Antonio question after he sees the golden carp?
(a) The power of God fails when Ultima's power prevails.
(b) Cico is the son of the golden carp.
(c) The golden carp is the real God.
(d) The golden carp is Lupito.
2. Who do the brothers believe will be the answer to their career dilemma?
3. What time of the year do Antonio and Ultima roam the countryside looking for herbs?
(a) Late summer.
(b) Early summer.
(c) Early fall.
(d) Late spring.
4. What happens to Antonio once he eats one of Narcisco's carrots?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) He screams.
(c) He spins and falls down.
(d) He vomits.
5. Why is Tenorio rageful and threatening to harm Ultima?
(a) He does not have a job.
(b) His dead daughter was not properly buried.
(c) He's having vision problems.
(d) His second daughter is dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio see in his nightmares in Chapter 16?
2. What question does Antonio have about God?
3. What did Ultima teach Antonio about the river?
4. What is Antonio's mother doing while cooking for his brothers?
5. What objects in life did Antonio choose when he was a baby?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)