|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raina says she believes that singing is _____.
2. Who drives Craig to meet Raina?
3. The boys complain because they are not permitted to use a ____.
4. Where does the main character and his brother live?
5. The kids at school say that Phil looks like he is ______.
(c) Mentally retarded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Raina and Craig admire the ____.
2. The author says that the cubby hole was filled with ____.
3. The boys' challenge is to walk on top of ____.
4. The snow will eventually turn to _____.
5. The boys' father resembles which ethnicity?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Raina's family.
2. How does Craig feel about singing as a form of praise? What else does Craig offer?
3. Craig writes a poem as part of a class assignment. Why does Craig get into trouble? What is wrong with the poem?
4. Discuss the issues faced by living in an old farmhouse.
5. What is Craig's opinion about what the teacher said?
6. What are Craig's thoughts about Laura and her disability?
7. What causes the boys to argue?
8. Discuss the meeting between Craig and Raina.
9. Discuss the scene between Steve and Craig as they work outside.
10. How does the Sunday school teacher describe Heaven?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)