|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Raina discusses ____.
(d) Her parents.
2. The kids at school tease Craig for being _____.
3. Craig gets into trouble for ____.
(a) Sleeping late.
(b) Writing a poem.
(c) Skipping class.
(d) Talking back to a teacher.
4. Craig is referred to as a(n) ______.
5. Several pages are dedicated to which book of the Bible?
Short Answer Questions
1. Craig says he wants to ____ to praise God.
2. What are the pair discussing?
3. Raina says she believes that singing is _____.
4. Where is the youngest brother told to sleep?
5. When Craig was little he thought it was caused by ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Craig's feelings about Raina when they kiss?
2. Why does Craig hate school?
3. What causes the boys to argue?
4. Discuss Raina's letters to Craig. What do they contain?
5. Discuss Raina's family.
6. What happens when Craig and Raina find each other in the cafeteria?
7. What are Raina's thoughts about static? What is Craig's story?
8. What activity occurs that makes Craig feel bad about hanging out with Raina and her friends?
9. How does Craig feel about singing as a form of praise? What else does Craig offer?
10. How does Craig feel about church camp? How do Craig's feelings change over the years?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)