|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the main character and his brother live?
2. What type of house does the family live in?
(a) Cape cod.
3. Craig wants to visit Raina for _____.
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
4. Craig meets a girl named _____.
5. Raina says she wants to skip going to _____.
(a) The dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Craig often feels as if he is competing against:
2. Craig becomes upset when he sees the others doing which of the following:
3. The teacher tells Craig that his plan is not ______.
4. When Craig was little he thought it was caused by ____.
5. Craig tries to find a way to become _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author describe the dreaded cubby hole?
2. What is special about Christmas break?
3. Craig writes a poem as part of a class assignment. Why does Craig get into trouble? What is wrong with the poem?
4. Discuss Raina's letters to Craig. What do they contain?
5. How does Craig handle being confronted about reading his Bible?
6. Explain the scene with Raina and Ben in the kitchen.
7. What are Raina's thoughts about static? What is Craig's story?
8. How does Craig feel about singing as a form of praise? What else does Craig offer?
9. How does Craig feel about church camp? How do Craig's feelings change over the years?
10. What are Craig's thoughts about Laura and her disability?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)