|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boys complain because they are not permitted to use a ____.
2. Raina and Craig admire the ____.
3. Craig enjoys receiving letters from ______.
(c) His pen pal.
(d) His grandparents.
4. What object do the boys find outside?
(a) Strange rock.
5. Who asks Craig for help?
6. Craig decides to focus on _____.
7. Raina's parents are getting a ______.
(a) Foster child.
(b) New car.
8. The teacher tells Craig that his plan is not ______.
9. Craig grows up striving for the ____ world.
10. How long is Christmas break?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 1 week.
11. What is the name of the main character's younger brother?
12. The name of the parable is "A Dead Woman and a Sick _____."
13. Where is the youngest brother told to sleep?
(a) Cubby Hole.
14. "And though her journey was unsuccessful, she had made a(n) _____ gesture of her affection" (Chapter 3, p. 165).
15. The boys' father resembles which ethnicity?
(c) Native American.
Short Answer Questions
1. Craig tells a story about which of the following?
2. The author says that the cubby hole was filled with ____.
3. Craig feels _____ at camp.
4. Craig says he hopes the character ____.
5. Neither Craig nor Raina do which of the following:
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)