Chapter 1: Cubby Hole
1. What is the name of the main character?
2. How old is the main character?
3. What is the name of the main character's younger brother?
4. How old is the main character's younger brother?
5. Where does the main character and his brother live?
6. Why is Craig often ridiculed?
(a) His mother is ugly.
(b) His mother is religious.
(c) His mother is short.
(d) His mother is disabled.
7. The boys' father resembles which ethnicity?
(a) Native American.
8. What do the boys often pretend that they are involved in?
(a) A shipwreck.
(b) An alien abduction.
(c) A movie.
(d) A crime spree.
9. Where is the youngest brother told to sleep?
(c) Cubby Hole.
10. The author says that the cubby hole was filled with ____.
11. What cartoon is on TV?
(a) Sponge Bob.
(b) Tom and Jerry.
(c) Scooby Doo.
(d) Mighty Mouse.
This section contains 2,244 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)