Chapter 1: Cubby Hole
• Craig and Phil are brothers.
• The boys share a room and often argue about it.
• Phil gets sent to the Cubby Hole to sleep.
• The boys pretend they are involved in a shipwreck.
• Craig hates school.
• Craig is bullied.
• Craig thinks about running away.
• Craig grows up striving for the eternal world.
• Craig and Phil amuse themselves by playing outside.
• Craig and Phil have artistic talents.
• Craig considers going into seminary.
• Craig believes that his art is keeping him from God.
• Craig burns his drawings.
Chapter 2: Stirring Furnace
• Craig talks about living in Wisconsin.
• The farmhouse is old and uninsulated.
• The boys love winter and the cold weather.
• The boys go to church camp.
• Church camp is almost the same as school.
• Craig recounts his church camp experiences over the years.
• Craig meets Raina.
• Craig feels out of place.
• Craig explains that he does not...
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)