|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ross facing legal prosecution for?
(b) Attempted murder
2. What reason does Richard give for leaving the South?
(a) To be near his mother
(b) To write
(c) To have more freedom
(d) To get married
3. What is Shorty's job at the optical shop?
(a) Elevator man
(b) Lens maker
(c) Toilet cleaner
(d) Floor mopper
4. What does Yound accuse Swann of being?
(a) A Fascist
(b) A police collaborator
(c) A journalist
(d) A government spy
5. Where does RIchard take a job?
(a) A cafe
(b) A cake shop
(c) An optical shop
(d) A bomb factory
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard think he needs to build a bridge of?
2. What does kind of company does Richard join?
3. What does Richard tell his black comrade he does for a living?
4. Which two characters go to Chicago first?
5. Why does Richard wait two days before his departure to tell his boss that he is leaving?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)