|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard vow never to do again?
(c) Go back to the south
(d) Talk to his grandma
2. Who does the editorial attack?
(a) James Dean
(b) William Faulkner
(c) H.L. Mencken
(d) Mark Twain
3. Where does Richard work the following summer?
(a) A sawmill
(b) A grocery store
(c) A watermill
(d) A bomb factory
4. What is the name of the drug doctors use to sedate the dogs?
5. Where is Richard going when the boys rob him?
(b) The library
(c) The grocery store
(d) The paper shop
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard start selling to earn money?
2. What does Granny equate literary fiction with?
3. Why does Ella have to stop work?
4. What does Richard work as during the summer?
5. Where does RIchard take a job?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)