|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Granny equate literary fiction with?
2. Which of the following do the gangs not use as weapons?
3. What religion is Falk?
(b) Irish Protestant
(c) Irish Catholic
4. What is the name of Richard's brother?
5. Who does Richard have to write to for help?
(b) Uncle Tom
(c) His grandma
(d) His father
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ross facing legal prosecution for?
2. Who does the family spend time with on the way to Arkansas?
3. What character working in the hospital basement scares Richard?
4. Who does Richard say he is more interested in than the church elder's words?
5. What does Richard tell the woman he wants to be?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)