|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the only person among Richard's family in Chicago who does not fall ill?
2. When does the policeman say Richard should not make deliveries to white neighborhoods?
(a) The weekdays
(b) After dark
(c) The weekend
(d) In the morning
3. Where does RIchard take a job?
(a) A cafe
(b) A cake shop
(c) A bomb factory
(d) An optical shop
4. Who does Richard choose to live with?
(a) Aunt Maggie
(c) Aunt May
(d) Uncle Clark
5. Why does Richard's boss fire him?
(a) He is always late
(b) He is always reading
(c) He thinks he steals money
(d) He does not like his silent disapproval
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard start working for?
2. What city does Richard arrive at in this chapter?
3. What does the principal think he will keep Richard from doing if he does not read his speech?
4. Who does Richard learn that the whites have killed?
5. What is the name of Granny's religion?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)