|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Richard have to write to for help?
(b) Uncle Tom
(c) His father
(d) His grandma
2. Who does Granny inform that Richard has seen an angel?
(a) A radio station
(b) Richard's mother
(c) Her congregation
3. What does Mr Crane want to train Richard in?
(b) Book binding
(d) Coffee making
4. What does Richard work as during the summer?
(a) A water boy and brick gatherer
(b) A baseball scorer
(c) A newspaper boy
(d) A bible salesman
5. Why did the whites kill the black boy?
(a) He walked into a white cafe
(b) He spoke out of turn to his boss
(c) He stole money
(d) He was consorting with a white prostitute
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the newspaper's printed?
2. Which two characters go to Chicago first?
3. What did Martin Garvey advocate for black Americans?
4. Where did the black boy work?
5. In what way does Richard think thievery is encouraged?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)