|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard work as during the summer?
(a) A baseball scorer
(b) A newspaper boy
(c) A water boy and brick gatherer
(d) A bible salesman
2. What do Granny and Addie give up their efforts to do?
(a) Save Richard's soul
(b) Fight for the end of segregation
(c) Find work
(d) Find a husband
3. What does Richard do in the hotel?
(a) Cleans rooms
(b) Mops floors
(c) Works on reception
(d) Empties bins
4. What does Granny forbid in her house?
(c) Devil stuff
(d) White women
5. What does the job include?
(a) Free baths
(b) Free meals
(c) Sleeping quarters
(d) Free clothes
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Richard making a delivery to when a policeman stops him?
2. On what level does religion interest Richard?
3. What does Richard pawn in this chapter?
4. What kind of weapon does Richard hide under his pillow?
5. What is the only day of the week that Richard could realistically work on?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)