|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard's mother force him to do with the dead kitten?
(a) Feed it to hyenas
(b) Bury it
(c) Burn it
(d) Eat it
2. What does one of the workers show Richard to demonstrate how dangerous working at the sawmill can be?
(b) The worker's graveyard
(c) His missing fingers
(d) Hospital reports
3. What does Richard use to make deliveries?
(a) A car
(c) A bicycle
(d) A motorbike
4. Why does Granny refuse to pay for Richard's school books?
(a) They are too expensive
(b) They are too fun
(c) They are sinful
(d) They are too worldly
5. What kind of school does Richard start attending?
(a) Religious school
(b) Alternative school
(c) Boarding school
(d) Public school
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Richard start working for?
2. Where do Richard and his family move to after the house burns down?
3. What kind of animal does Richard kill?
4. What does the principal think he will keep Richard from doing if he does not read his speech?
5. What can Richard now do with his class mates?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)