|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Granny equate literary fiction with?
2. What is the name of Granny's religion?
(b) Jehova Witness
(c) Seventh-Day Adventist
3. What do Granny and Addie give up their efforts to do?
(a) Fight for the end of segregation
(b) Find work
(c) Save Richard's soul
(d) Find a husband
4. Why does Granny refuse to pay for Richard's school books?
(a) They are too expensive
(b) They are too worldly
(c) They are too fun
(d) They are sinful
5. What does Richard threaten Addie with at home?
(a) An ax
(b) A tomahawk
(c) A knife
(d) A gun
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard have to fight Uncle Tom off with?
2. Who are Richard's friends hostile towards?
3. Who does Richard have to write to for help?
4. What does Richard start selling to earn money?
5. Who does RIchard say is the person who encourages him to keep writing?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)