|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Richard's brother?
2. Who moves in with the family in this chapter?
(a) Brother Formby
(b) Aunt Edie
(c) Uncle David
(d) Uncle Tom
3. Which of the following do the gangs not use as weapons?
4. What does Granny do when Richard complains about her restrictions?
(a) Whips him
(b) Kisses him
(c) Prays for him
(d) Slaps him
5. Where does the piece of glass cut Richard?
(a) On the back of his knee
(b) On the neck
(c) On the nose
(d) Behind the ear
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Granny think Richard has said?
2. What does Granny equate literary fiction with?
3. Which of the following does Richard set fire to?
4. Who does Richard say he is more interested in than the church elder's words?
5. Where does Ella send her children?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)