|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Granny's religion?
(a) Seventh-Day Adventist
(d) Jehova Witness
2. What does Richard refuse from his neighbors?
3. In what way is Richard related to Maggie?
(a) Her half brother
(b) Her step brother
(c) Her uncle
(d) Her nephew
4. What does Richard's mother force him to do with the dead kitten?
(a) Feed it to hyenas
(b) Bury it
(c) Eat it
(d) Burn it
5. What does Richard suffer from in Granny's house at night?
(d) Crying fits
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard kill the kitten?
2. Who does the family spend time with on the way to Arkansas?
3. How does Richard help Granny to request money from her relatives?
4. What does Uncle Clark assign Richard with as soon as he arrives?
5. What part of Arkansas does Maggie live in?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)