|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard typically eat for dinner?
(d) Bread and milk
2. Why can Richard not write his own speech at his graduation?
(a) The principle wants to promote the school
(b) He does not have enough time
(c) His cannot spell
(d) White people will be present
3. What does Granny equate literary fiction with?
4. What is the name of the book the school teacher is reading?
(a) Uncle Tom's Cabin
(b) Wizard of Oz
(c) Bluebeard and His Seven Wives
(d) Treasure Island
5. What does Richard say he has to see to believe in God?
(a) An angel
(b) A prophet
(c) A resurrection
(d) A flying horse
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion is Falk?
2. What reason does Richard give for leaving the South?
3. What does Granny forbid in her house?
4. Whose work does Wright want to read?
5. What does Richard need to do to to get the position at the post office?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)