|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Richard's bike when he is making a delivery in this chapter?
(a) Its frame snaps
(b) Its wheel buckles
(c) Its pedals fall off
(d) It gets a flat tire
2. Whose propaganda are the newspapers full of?
(a) The Communists
(b) The Facists
(c) The Klu Klux Klan
(d) The Capitalists
3. What does Richard typically eat for dinner?
(d) Bread and milk
4. What is the title of the short story that Richard writes?
(a) The Voodoo of Hell's Half-Acre
(b) Feeling Low is a Normal Feeling For Me
(c) Garden Wars
(d) Black Boys in Wonderland
5. Who does Richard say he is more interested in than the church elder's words?
(b) The elder's train set
(c) Coca cola
(d) The elder's wife
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Richard work the following summer?
2. Who does Richard have to write to for help?
3. What does Richard like about his job selling newspapers?
4. What does Richard tell the woman he wants to be?
5. What is the name of Granny's religion?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)