|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose propaganda are the newspapers full of?
(a) The Communists
(b) The Facists
(c) The Capitalists
(d) The Klu Klux Klan
2. Who does Richard persuade to publish his short story?
(a) The local newsletter
(b) The local black newspaper
(c) The Chicago Tribune
(d) The New York Times
3. Why does Granny refuse to pay for Richard's school books?
(a) They are too fun
(b) They are too expensive
(c) They are too worldly
(d) They are sinful
4. What does Richard refuse from his neighbors?
5. What does Mr Crane want to train Richard in?
(b) Book binding
(c) Coffee making
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shorty allow a white man to do to him for a quarter?
2. What does Richard's mother think will happen if people think Richard has a weak mind?
3. What does Granny equate literary fiction with?
4. Who does Richard choose to live with?
5. What is the title of the short story that Richard writes?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)