|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard refuse from his neighbors?
2. When does the policeman say Richard should not make deliveries to white neighborhoods?
(a) After dark
(b) The weekend
(c) In the morning
(d) The weekdays
3. Where is Richard making a delivery to when a policeman stops him?
(a) His boss' house
(b) A white neighborhood
(c) A black neighborhood
(d) A rich neighborhood
4. Who does Richard choose to live with?
(a) Aunt Maggie
(b) Uncle Clark
(c) Aunt May
5. How does Griggs know Richard?
(a) His is a cousin
(b) He is a former classmate
(c) He is an ex colleague
(d) He is an old housemate
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of school does Richard start attending?
2. What does Ella think her son's writing will lead people to think he has?
3. Where does the piece of glass cut Richard?
4. What is the name of Richard's foreman?
5. Why do Pease and Reynolds refuse to train Richard on the optic machines?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)