|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does RIchard say is the person who encourages him to keep writing?
(a) A shop owner
(b) His father
(c) His brother
(d) The newspaper editor
2. Whose propaganda are the newspapers full of?
(a) The Klu Klux Klan
(b) The Capitalists
(c) The Communists
(d) The Facists
3. What does Brother Mance sell?
(b) Plastic surgery
4. How does Richard help Granny to request money from her relatives?
(a) Visits them
(b) Sends telegrams
(c) Writes letters
(d) Blackmails them
5. What happens to Richard's bike when he is making a delivery in this chapter?
(a) It gets a flat tire
(b) Its pedals fall off
(c) Its wheel buckles
(d) Its frame snaps
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard suffer from in Granny's house at night?
2. Where are the newspaper's printed?
3. Who does Richard have to write to for help?
4. What is the only day of the week that Richard could realistically work on?
5. What city does Alan move to?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)