|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard suffer from in Granny's house at night?
(b) Crying fits
2. Who does Richard persuade to publish his short story?
(a) The New York Times
(b) The local black newspaper
(c) The local newsletter
(d) The Chicago Tribune
3. Who does Richard choose to live with?
(a) Aunt May
(b) Aunt Maggie
(d) Uncle Clark
4. What is the title of the short story that Richard writes?
(a) Black Boys in Wonderland
(b) The Voodoo of Hell's Half-Acre
(c) Garden Wars
(d) Feeling Low is a Normal Feeling For Me
5. How does Richard help Granny to request money from her relatives?
(a) Visits them
(b) Sends telegrams
(c) Blackmails them
(d) Writes letters
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Richard's foreman?
2. Who offers to give Richard a ride home?
3. What kind of weapon does Richard hide under his pillow?
4. Which of the following do the gangs not use as weapons?
5. What kind of animal bites Richard?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)