|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only day of the week that Richard could realistically work on?
2. Who does Richard have to write to for help?
(a) Uncle Tom
(b) His grandma
(d) His father
3. Why does Granny refuse to pay for Richard's school books?
(a) They are too fun
(b) They are too worldly
(c) They are too expensive
(d) They are sinful
4. When does the policeman say Richard should not make deliveries to white neighborhoods?
(a) The weekdays
(b) In the morning
(c) After dark
(d) The weekend
5. What does Richard neglect to call one of the white youths?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Richard help Granny to request money from her relatives?
2. What does Richard work as during the summer?
3. Who offers to give Richard a ride home?
4. What does Richard like about his job selling newspapers?
5. What does Brother Mance sell?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)