|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard work as during the summer?
(a) A newspaper boy
(b) A water boy and brick gatherer
(c) A baseball scorer
(d) A bible salesman
2. What kind of weapon does Richard hide under his pillow?
(a) A stick
(b) A tomahawk
(c) A knife
(d) A gun
3. What does Richard neglect to call one of the white youths?
4. Where are the newspaper's printed?
(a) San Francisco
(b) Los Angeles
(c) New York
5. Where does Richard work the following summer?
(a) A sawmill
(b) A grocery store
(c) A watermill
(d) A bomb factory
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Granny and Addie give up their efforts to do?
2. What does Richard start selling to earn money?
3. What does Richard refuse to accept from a white customer?
4. What does one of the workers show Richard to demonstrate how dangerous working at the sawmill can be?
5. What is the only day of the week that Richard could realistically work on?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)