|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard do to gain acceptance at his new school?
(d) Talk back to the teachers
2. What does Richard start selling to earn money?
(d) Life insurance
3. Why does Richard hesitate in engaging in thievery in the hotel?
(a) It is immoral
(b) It is not work the risk
(c) He earns enough
(d) He likes his boss
4. What do Wright and his co workers do to steal $200?
(a) Re-sell tickets
(b) Sell drugs
(d) Sell alcohol
5. What depresses Wright about Chicago?
(a) The rudeness of the people
(b) The racism
(c) The industrial landscape
(d) The traffic
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only day of the week that Richard could realistically work on?
2. Where does Richard work after the hotel?
3. What is the name of the magazine H. L. Mencken edits?
4. In what way does Richard think thievery is encouraged?
5. What kind of school does Richard start attending?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)