|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard like about his job selling newspapers?
(a) Meeting white people
(b) Reading the stories
(c) Annoying white people
(d) Earning money
2. What kind of school does Richard start attending?
(a) Alternative school
(b) Religious school
(c) Public school
(d) Boarding school
3. What does Richard reason that an honest living would lead to?
(a) A prolonged stay in the South
(b) Marriage and children
4. What do Granny and Addie give up their efforts to do?
(a) Fight for the end of segregation
(b) Save Richard's soul
(c) Find work
(d) Find a husband
5. In what way does Richard think thievery is encouraged?
(a) Bosses rarely pay wages
(b) Bosses would rather have dishonest workers
(c) Bosses hit their workers
(d) Bosses tempt the workers
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Hoffmans operate their store?
2. Where does Richard work after the hotel?
3. What do Wright and his co workers do to steal $200?
4. What is Wright fearful of doing at work?
5. What city does Richard arrive at in this chapter?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)