|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Dirk and Summer during the attack on the Sea Rover?
(a) On the Japanese mainland.
(b) On the Korean mainland.
(c) Recovering bombs from a sunken submarine.
(d) Several miles out at sea, away from the Sea Rover.
2. Who is Dae-jong Kang?
(a) Dirk Pitt's college roommate.
(b) A wealthy businessman in South Korea with secret ties to the North Korean government.
(c) A South Korean mercenary soldier.
(d) A Japnese sub commander.
3. Who is Garner Ward?
(a) The Supreme NATO Commander.
(b) The U.S. Vice-President.
(c) The U.S. President.
(d) Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
4. Where does Sarah awaken in Chapter 2?
(a) On board a submarine.
(b) On board a Navy destroyer.
(c) On a deserted island.
(d) On a research vessel belonging to NUMA.
5. How is the Japanese sub discovered on the ocean floor?
(a) By satellite imagery.
(b) By submersible cameras.
(c) By radar.
(d) By sonar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was smallpox known as by the ancient Aztecs?
2. What does the Sea Rover search for in Chapter 22?
3. Who is described in Chapter 31 as a "fiery bantam?"
4. What were the two airplanes on the Japanese submarine to be used for?
5. What has been removed from the Japanese sub Dirk and Dahlgren discover?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)