|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28 | Chapters 29 and 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was smallpox first introduced to the New World?
(a) By the crews of Lief Erikson.
(b) By the crews of Ponce de Leon.
(c) By the crews of Captain Cook.
(d) By the crews of Christopher Columbus.
2. What happens to the U.S. ambassador to Japan?
(a) He is poisoned.
(b) He is assassinated.
(c) He is kidnapped.
(d) He dies of a plague.
3. Who is Hiram Yaeger?
(a) NUMA's computer guru.
(b) NUMA's chief of operations.
(c) NUMA's director of public health.
(d) NUMA's lead biologist.
4. Who is Garner Ward?
(a) The U.S. President.
(b) The U.S. Vice-President.
(c) Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
(d) The Supreme NATO Commander.
5. Who is Takeo Yoshida?
(a) A biological warfare expert.
(b) A Korean diplomat.
(c) A Japanese submarine commander.
(d) A crane operator for the Yokohama Port Development Corporation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the two airplanes on the Japanese submarine to be used for?
2. How does one of the three men meeting with Kang in his mansion die?
3. What part from a compressor on board the I-411 do Dirk and Summer try to use as a crowbar?
4. What possibly airborne toxin seems to be responsible for the illness of the scientists in Chapter 5?
5. What is the name of the island at the lower end of Puget Sound that Dirk and Sarah go to?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)