|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59 and 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Giordino land the blimp so that the Odyssey crew can be rescued?
(a) Santa Barbara Island.
(b) Seal Island.
(c) Catalina Island.
(d) Alcatraz Island.
2. What does Rudy Gunn direct his NUMA ships to do in Chapter 46?
(a) Patrol the Korean coast.
(b) Support the Coast Guard and Navy.
(c) Sink the Odyssey.
(d) Find Kang's ship.
3. How does Giordino manage to get the blimp airborne when leaving the Odyssey?
(a) He empties the water ballast tanks.
(b) He jettisons fuel.
(c) He puts the thrusters on full throttle.
(d) He bounces the blimp off the water surface.
4. What just about causes Pitt to pass out on board the Badger after the launch?
(a) The noise from the launch.
(b) An electrical shock.
(c) Being banged around inside the Badger.
(d) The heat from the launch.
5. What is the Badger?
(a) A submersible research vessel.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) A blimp.
(d) A pilotless drone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Kang's private island lair?
2. What does the Sea Rover search for in Chapter 22?
3. Who picks up Dirk and Summer to take them back to America?
4. Who is described in Chapter 31 as a "fiery bantam?"
5. Who is the research vessel looking for in Chapter 3?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)