|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 59 and 60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Japanese sub discovered on the ocean floor?
(a) By satellite imagery.
(b) By radar.
(c) By submersible cameras.
(d) By sonar.
2. According to an engineer speaking to Ling, what is the angle of deviation on board the Odyssey prior to launch?
(a) Seven degrees.
(b) Three degrees.
(c) Ten degrees.
(d) Five degrees.
3. What is the intended purpose of the Odyssey?
(a) As a docking facility for Coast Guard ships.
(b) As a pad for rocket launch services.
(c) As an oil drilling platform.
(d) As a helicopter landing pad.
4. What is the small vessel, the Badger, designed to do?
(a) Drill out core samples.
(b) Lay cable.
(c) Look for sunken ships and relics.
(d) Deploy depth charges.
5. Who is the captain of the Sea Launch Commander?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is variola major?
2. How does Summer save Dirk from drowning?
3. What attacks the Sea Rover in Chapter 26?
4. What do Dirk and Dahlgren arm themselves with once they board the Odyssey?
5. What has been removed from the Japanese sub Dirk and Dahlgren discover?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)